After your purchase a movie or TV show or music video from iTunes Store, some video clips are so interesting and amzing that you want to share with others?
How to do?
M4V Converter Plus can clip your iTunes videos and convert to Facebook format easily and quickly.
As an all-in-one iTunes video Converter, M4V Converter Plus converts any iTunes puchases and any iTunes Rentals movies, TV shows and music videos to unprotected video format like MP4, AVI, FLV and so on.
What’s more, the M4V Converter supports various output preset for iPod, iPhone, iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad Mini2, Google Video, Facebook Video, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Note, PSP, Sony Walkman, iRiver, Creative Zen, Microsoft Xbox 360 and so on.
Steps to get iTunes movie clips and share on Facebook
1. Download M4V Converter Plus, install and run it.
2. Click “Add Files” to select the videos you want to clip and convert.
3. Click the time setting box then choose Custom option, input the Begin and End time to convert the clips which you want.
4. The profile displays a variety of mobile devices, and each device has one or more popular output formats such as mov, mp4, avi, flv, swf, 3gp and so on, and it shows the profiles which you used recently. Choose “FaceBook H
as the output format.
5. Click "Convert" button to open the converting box and start converting.
After converting is done, you can find the output in the history list. With M4V Converter Plus, you can get the output with YouTube video format without DRM protection. Then you can upload iTunes video to YouTube. Followed by your fans, you may enjoy becoming one of them and share your more iTunes videos.
More info about the product, go to http://m4vconverterplus.com/