LG Smart TV - really smart. LG Electronics introduced its first Internet TV in 2007, originally branded as "NetCast Entertainment Access" devices. They later renamed the 2011 Internet televisions to "LG Smart TV" when more interactive television features were added, that enable the audience to receive information from the Internet while at the same time watching conventional TV programming.
Through LG Smart TV, you can enjoy millions of videos, songs and images, then you can also share them with friends. Easily search and find interesting content by accessing to the internet and VODs, social networking, and gaming.
Still, LG Smart TV also has weakness based on its features and compatibility. If you are iTunes user and own LG Smart TV, you will find it is too difficult to transfer iTunes M4V videos to LG Smart TV for playback. This is due to LG Smart TV can't support iTunes videos format - the file name is .m4v with Apple DRM protection. So If you have a lot of iTunes movies and TV shows, how do you stream them on your LG Smart TV so that you can play them properly?
Easiest Solution to Play iTunes movies and TV Shows on LG Smart TV
M4V Converter Plus is such a useful tool for you. It can get rid of FairPlay DRM restriction from purchased and rented iTunes movies, TV shows by converting M4V to unprotected MP4, FLV, VOB, AVI, etc. It currently not available on the LG TV, but also can play iTunes videos on game console, android phones, apple devices and any other popular devices. With the iTunes M4V to LG Smart TV converter, you can do the following:
- Easily remove DRM protection from the iTunes movies, TV episodes and music mv.
- Convert any iTunes protected M4V videos, including iTunes movies Purchases and Rentals.
- Stream plain music, videos directly to your LG Smart TV or mobile devices.
- Compatible with the latest version of iTunes.
- Free download and free to upgrade in lifetime.
- Clean, no plug-in, no ads.
1. Download M4V Converter Plus, install and launch it.
2.On the top left of the main window, you will find an Add Movies button. Click the button to add iTunes videos you want to convert.
3. Converting iTunes movies to MP4 for playing almost popular devices. Here we can choose Lossless MP4 for LG smart TV.
4. Finally, you can begin to convert iTunes movies to LG Smart TV conversion by clicking profile blue box.
When conversion is done, you can copy the converted files to a USB storage device. Then connect the USB to the TV. Now you can play iTunes movies on LG Smart TV at will.