Spider-man: Homecoming SummaryThrilled by his experience with the Avengers, young Peter Parker returns home to live with his Aunt May. Under the watchful eye of mentor Tony Stark, Parker starts to embrace his newfound identity as Spider-Man. He also tries to return to his normal daily routine -- distracted by thoughts of proving himself to be more than just a friendly neighborhood superhero. Peter must soon put his powers to the test when the evil Vulture emerges to threaten everything that he holds dear.
Spider-man: Homecoming ReviewSpider-Man: Homecoming was released in the United States on July 7, 2017, in 3D, IMAX and IMAX 3D. Homecoming has grossed over $256 million worldwide, and received positive reviews, with critics praising Holland and the other cast's performances, the light tone, and the high school setting. Here you can see the top review of Spider-Man: Homecoming at Rotten Tomatoes site.
- An utter gas, a fast and very funny superflick that inserts Spidey into the larger Marvel Cinematic Universe without ever losing sight of what makes him unique and beloved. - by Christopher Orr, The Atlantic
- What are the odds that a film with six credited screenwriters and a director (Jon Watts) with more Onion content than anything else could recapture the youthful thrill of superhero movies in general and the youthful appeal of Spider-Man in particular? - by Matthew Lickona, San Diego Reader
- The movie's not flawless, but it is fun, a big improvement on the non-wowing The Amazing Spider-Man and its sequel of recent years. - by Peter Howell, Toronto Star
- The most faithful version to the comics of the beloved Marvel character with a diverse cast and a tone and vision that move away from the common MCU. - by Orlando Maldonado, Movie Network
- It works best when it sticks close to Peter Parker and is content to be a good-natured story of a teenager who’s navigating through the competing demands of school, home and his emergent Spidey self. - by Manohla Dargis, The NYTimes
- The characters and scenarios are familiar, but this is a loose, cool, funny remix that makes them feel fresh again. Plus, it’s mercifully short on life lessons from Aunt May. - By Nick De Semlyen, Empire
Play Spider-Man: Homecoming full movie freelyThe movie Spider-Man: Homecoming is available to pre-order in iTunes Store. You can purchase the movie in advance, and you will get the full movie before long. Likewise, you can also purchase or rent other Spider-Man films.
You can play iTunes movies on iPhone, iPad and Apple TV. With M4V Converter Plus, you can play iTunes movies freely. Why? That's because M4V Converter Plus can convert any iTunes videos to unprotected MP4, MOV, M4V, FLV, WMV, AVI and other video formats. In this way, you can watch iTunes movies anytime and anywhere.
The following guide is to tell you how to play iTunes movie like Spider-Man freely for Mac and Windows user.
Step 1. Free download M4V Converter Plus by clicking the download button below according to the platforms you own, install and launch the program on PC. You can see the clean and simple user interface as below.
Note. M4V Converter Plus has free trial version, which can only support one minute for each iTunes video file. To get the full version by clicking here.
Step 2. You can drag and drop the iTunes movies to the program directly. Or click Add Movie button to add the iTunes movies you want to convert.
Step 3. Set output format.
For Windows users, click the blue profile panel to select output format. You can also choose Lossless MP4 / MOV / M4V.
For Mac users, click Convert to drop-down list, choose Same as source for mp4/mov.
Step 4. Finally, start the conversion.
Windows users click the blue panel again, and Mac users click Convert button. The program will do the rest for you automatically.