iTunes select Arrival and make it available to rent for 99 cents of the week. It is a 2016 American science fiction film directed by Denis Villeneuve.
Story-line of Movie ArrivalLinguistics professor Louise Banks (Amy Adams) leads an elite team of investigators when gigantic spaceships touch down in 12 locations around the world. As nations teeter on the verge of global war, Banks and her crew must race against time to find a way to communicate with the extraterrestrial visitors. Hoping to unravel the mystery, she takes a chance that could threaten her life and quite possibly all of mankind.
Arrival ReviewThe film Arrival grossed $203 million worldwide and received positive reviews, particularly for its atmosphere, intelligent science fiction story-line and Adams's performance.
- By turns inviting and opaque, Ms. Adams turns softness and quiet into heroic qualities, keeping her voice low, modulated, and using stillness to draw you near. – Manohla Dargis, New York Times, Nov 10, 2016
- Amy Adams is a miracle worker-she makes us believe in this mesmerizing mindbender about alien communication, directed with searching mind and heart by Denis Villeneuve. – Peter Travers, Rolling Stone, Nov 11, 2016
- Those expecting a whiz-bang film should be prepared for a more cerebral and emotional experience, admirable for its ambition and tone, if not wholly satisfying in its payoff. – Brian Lowry, CNN.com, Nov 11, 2016
- The revelation here is Villeneuve, who expands on the symphonic pacing showcased last year in the drug war drama Sicario. Even though the concept of Arrival is far-out fiction, Villeneuve treats it with no less detail or urgency. – Peter Hartlaub, San Francisco Chronicle, Nov 15, 2016
- Arrival is an emotionally involving science-fiction drama, which in its mood of cosmic anxiety, is closer in spirit to Steven Soderbergh's Solaris remake than to Robert Zemeckis's New Age-y Contact, one of its obvious precursors. - Graham Fuller, Culture Trip, June 28, 2017
- Arrival isn't exactly your typical alien movie -- it's so much better than that. This is a movie about how language actually influences the wa you think and live your life. -Anne Cohen, Refinery29, June 28, 2017
Rent the film Arrival from iTunes Store
How to rent movies from iTunes Store?
Open the latest version of iTunes on your computer and look through the Movies section of the iTunes store. Once you find a movie you'd like to rent, click on it. So many users asked where is the rentals tab in iTunes. If the movie is available to rent, the Rent tab will appear under the option to Buy. Click on the rental price and enter your Apple ID password if required.
Here you can click $0.99 Rent HD, you can rent the movie easily in 99 cents. And watch the rented movie on your computer or sync it to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
How to watch iTunes Rented movies on TVYou have just 24 hours to finish watching the rented film when you start it (in the U.S.; it's 48 hours in the rest of the world).
If you don't finish watching in that time, the movie will expire and you'll need to rent it again. Besides, You have 30 days from the day you rented the movie to watch it. If you don't watch the movie in that 30-day window, your rental will expire and you'll have to rent the movie again.
M4V Converter Plus is an all-in-one iTunes DRM removal tool as well as Rental Converter. With it, you can remove DRM from iTunes rented movies easily and convert them to unprotected MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV, SWF with 5.1 Audio Track and Subtitles In this way, you can keep iTunes rented movies for longer time as you need.
Besides, M4V Converter Plus provides a variety of popular devices presets for you. Such as Samsung Galaxy S8, LG G6, HTC U11, OnePlus 5, Moto E4 plus, Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, PS4, Xbox One and other devices. It can work on Windows and Mac platforms perfectly with the latest iTunes installed.
Now follow the easy guide below to learn how to Play Tunes Rentals on TV with M4V Converter Plus.
Step 1. Download M4V Converter Plus, install and launch it on your computer. You can see the clean and simple user interface as below.
Step 2. Import the rented iTunes film Arrival to the program by clicking the Add Movies button. You can also drag and drop the movie to the main interface directly.
Note: The program also support batch conversion to save your time.
Step 3. Set output format.
For Windows users, click the blue profile panel to select output format. Just click TV Console to choose the tv model you own. You can also choose Lossless MP4 by default.
Mac users can click Convert to drop-down list, choose Same as source for mp4.
Step 4. Start the iTunes Rental conversion.
Windows users click the blue panel again, and Mac users click Convert button. The program will do the rest for you automatically.
Related TopicsRemove 24 hours' Limitation for iTunes Rented Movies
About renting movies from iTunes Store you should know
How to Convert iTunes Purchased movies easily
How to Play iTunes movies on Sony Smart TV
Convert iTunes videos to Lossless MOV for Windows